I must say....

August 7, 2011 - Posted by Queen&King Lear at 8:44 AM
My new job is going swimmingly. I work at Royal Oak Massage in Edmond. The owners turned a little piece of a retail strip into a high end massage salon. By high end, I mean there is a Swarovski Crystal chandelier in the 2 story lobby... a big one. SO. BLINGY. 

I've been doing various things, like designing print material, [business cards, brochures, etc] and getting some advertising items together. I've had a lot of odd jobs while here in OK and had been discouraged... What am I supposed to do with my life? I had some moral issues with the newly appointed manager at the boutique, (worked there for abt 5 months) and it was a mutual, "its not working out" I'm pretty sure we said this at the same time. I was very open there about how I felt about things. (this may have been the reason-haha:) I walked out with a huge weight lifted off my shoulders! I prayed that afternoon for my eyes and heart to be opened to the next thing God had planned for me.

I GOT THE CALL FROM ROYAL OAK THAT AFTERNOON. I had an interview with them just that morning! Holy Cow. And they wanted me to start right away!

You know what I think is really spectacular? The owners are so supportive of Snazzylime! They have been encouraging, and understanding of a young business-starter-uppers struggles. The wife even invited me to accompany her to a bridal vendor event she was invited to, to help SNAZZY no the less! For crying out loud. They even suggested that I put "created by snazzylime" on the printed items! This job is turning into a blessing in disguise because I'm learning so much about business from them, (yes college did help a little too) and I feel good about the direction I'm going! FINALLY!

The Lord led me to Royal Oak for what? To help Snazzy? To be a witness? Both? Something else entirely? I'm not sure. All I know is that I feel confident, I'm having a great time, and I thank Him for opening my eyes!