Benny's 1st Birthday!

August 15, 2011 - Posted by Queen&King Lear at 10:29 AM
Yes, we are those people who celebrate their dogs. If you have dogs you know... they're like your children, until you have children. Which for US may be a while, so bear with us as we shamelessly post pictures of our beloved canines and have birthday parties.

On August 6, we had Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez Leary for 1 year. We made him a birthday hat and gave him lots 'o' treats. For Ruthie's 1st birthday last year, we bought her a sparkly-girly-faux-diamond necklace... I call her collar her "necklace," its better that way. We also gave her lots 'o' treats.


Benny: "No, mom, pleeeease don't make me put that hat on! Its so embarrassing."
Emily & Michael: "Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to yoooou"
Benny: "Its my party & I'll cry if I want to... cryyy if I want to. You would cry too if it happened to you."

crazy for canines, Queen&King Lear