Finally Here

May 29, 2013 - Posted by Queen&King Lear at 12:58 PM
The Leary’s moved, its real. Even with my feverish attempts at prevention. (new adventures are good. new adventures are good. new adventures are good.) We’re officially living in sunny Florida. For the last few nights as more things are unwrapped, and we make a mediocre effort of finding a place for it... we find ourselves asking questions like,

“How do we have so much stuff?” and “Will the counter tops ever be clear?”

To answer those questions: I have a problem with shopping, and Michael has a problem with throwing things out. And yes, the counter tops will one day be clear, if only for a fleeting moment.

A fleeting moment of joy tonight turned into this post. I guess it didn’t fleet so much as it did linger. Which is good. I think I'm gonna like it here. ---> As you may remember from one of my first posts I was leery about starting a blog just because so infrequently do interesting things happen to us. It seems that has changed! During the last month we have said goodbye to our sweet life in Oklahoma, set out on a grand voyage, and safely arrived in Florida! During these past 20-some days we’ve encountered family, friends, dirt, weirdos, bugs, and yes... lizards. We will elaborate on that later ;)

Please by all means, come visit.

My mom says, “You find out how many friends you have when you live by the beach.” To which I followed up with: “Or how many friends you don’t have living in Oklahoma." Sorry Oklahoma, we love you.

Warmly, (literally)
-Queen&King Lear