LETS MAKE UP

April 16, 2012 - Posted by Queen&King Lear at 8:04 AM
As some of you read on my twitter (a while back)... Yes, I'm a twit. Follow me @queenlear. duh.

ANYWAY, I'm looking for a concealer to hide those "oh so embarassing, I'm too old for breakouts" breakouts, & of course the dreaded under eye circles that magically appear whether I get 2 or 12 hours of beauty sleep. Plus, since I've got Irish & English blood... I'm fair as a mo-fo. The flawless skin of those long lost Native American genes from yesteryear have been stamped right out of my family. Must be the Irish accents - Get'cha evra'time.

I got some good suggestions, most from drug stores & a couple others. I did a google search & came across this wonder: http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/gallery/p_best_concealers. I cant wait to try some. I like to go for the ones that are more consecrated, can use less, full coverage, & that lasts all day. I HATE REAPPLYING! Hate. So, I'm willing to pay a little extra. And by little I mean... $22 is my limit. I refuse to pay more unless its going to be on my face permanently.... #hmmidea

I've used:
  • Maybelline
  • Yellow & Nude Neutrogena (but i feel like I buy a lot cause it won't last)
  • Time Balm, more pricey, full coverage, doesn't last too long unless used with powder which contributes to the under eye circs.
  • Smashbox Photo Ready
What are you favorite make ups besides concealer? I love to try new things... #productjunkie
 -QueenLear